- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Peel and quarter a ripe avocado.
- Put all the ingredients in your beloved Magic Bullet (or a blender/hand mixer) and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Artichoke Quinoa Dish (cold salad)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 14 oz can of artichokes (drained/chopped)
- 15 oz can of white beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain and chop artichokes
- Drain and rinse beans
- Chop fresh herbs
- Mix together and enjoy!
Tip: Cook quinoa the night before so that it has time to cool.
Peanut Butter Protein Muffins
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional, but I added it!)
Optional toppings of choice: dark chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, craisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Add a variety of toppings into each muffin spot and stir.
- Cooking time varies- 9 minutes for regular muffins for me, 8 minutes for mini muffins.
Orange Energy Shake
- 2 scoops IsaLean Creamy French Vanilla
- Or 2 scoops IsaLean PRO Natural Vanilla
- 1 scoop Orange Replenish
- ½ frozen banana
- Handful of frozen pineapple
- 8oz almond milk
- Blend and Enjoy!